THE FRUSTRATION of not getting what you want from your business
Leading a business is one of the most exciting adventures on which to embark. It becomes even more exciting when you build a team of great products, services, people, and clients. However, it can also be challenging.
Too often, you’ve confronted questions such as, how do I:
- Gain more control of my business?
- Find and retain the right people for my organization?
- Make generating a profit easier?
- Grow faster and with fewer headaches?
- Instill more predictability, consistency, and reliability?
Left unanswered or worse, unresolved, these questions translate to issues that demand more time, money, resources, and stress than you and your team may have the capacity to handle.
THE SOLUTION that sticks rather than just fixing a problem
The Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) is based on:
- Real-world tools that work — no theory
- Focus on clarity, accountability, and action — no fads
- A proven process for making solutions stick — no band-aids
EOS is unique because it’s easy to understand and use, proven to address all issues rather than applying spot-treatments to your business. It works in any entrepreneurial company and across all business models because the system is founded on time-tested methods and principles, not business management theories or “flavor-of-the-month” fads.
EOS is comprised of three elements :
The EOS Model™: Simplifies the way you approach your business by distinguishing the six key components and sets the context for becoming a great company.
The EOS Toolbox™: A complete set of simple tools you can use to strengthen each component of your business.
The EOS Process™: A proven way of helping you apply the right tools at the right time to get you the results you want.
THE RESULTS you desire and deserve
EOS will help you do three things called Vision, Traction® and Healthy:
- Vision - Gets your leadership team 100% on the same page with the vision for your organization by distinguishing who you are, what you do, where you are going and how you will get there.
- Traction® - Helps your leadership team become more disciplined and accountable, executing consistently to do things well and achieve every piece of your vision.
- Healthy - Helps your leadership team become a healthy, functional, cohesive team, because leaders often function well as individuals, but not as much as a team.
From there, as goes your leadership team, so goes the rest of your organization. You get to the point where your entire organization is focused, engaged, sharing a common vision, disciplined, accountable, executing effectively and advancing as a healthy, functional, cohesive team.
Sign Up for our Newsletter!
Receive emails from TruePoint Advisors as a resource to help you and your leadership team!
What clients say
“Companies should implement the EOS® system to take full advantage of all of the beneficial tools it has to offer. Our company has begun to use these tools in its decision making process and has seen tremendous results. I encourage other companies to do the same.”Jim Filbert
“EOS® has provided a path for better execution of projects, clearer picture of what’s important to measure, and where to put our time and energy.”Jamie Schmitt
“EOS® will help a company focus on key problems rather than trying to tackle everything at once and getting lost in the noise. Our management team has become more efficient and streamlined meetings has caused us to focus on more profitable clients and projects.”Steve Sanchez
“Companies who implement EOS® will move beyond their current plateaus. They’ll gain an understanding of where they are and what they need to do to achieve even more.”Joshua Dean
EOS® isn’t for everyone. The best way to learn if it’s a fit for you and your business is to take a test drive.