GIVE THE STATUS QUO
THE HEAVE HO.
Get to the root of your business issues.
Treating symptoms is a waste of time — problems often just continue to repeat. Instead, we treat the whole body and apply practical tools that make your job easier because these tools give you a universal language – not just with your leadership team but throughout your organization. The result? The symptomatic issues disappear, and you finally get to the bottom of things.
Entrepreneurial owners and leaders are getting more of what they want, and you can too. What is it about EOS® that makes it work so well in an entrepreneurial, growing business?
- Built for Busy Entrepreneurs. EOS is made up of simple concepts and practical tools that can be easily applied in a fast-paced small business. There’s no theory, no management fads – just basic, useful tools that help people get more of the right stuff done every week.
- Holistic Model and Approach. EOS doesn’t treat symptoms – it helps you cure the “whole body” by strengthening the Six Key Components™ of your business – Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction.
- Designed to Solve Issues Once and For All. By helping you and your team focus on the “root cause” of your issues – EOS takes you below the surface to produce real, permanent change.
- Brings Focus, Discipline and Accountability. EOS is a simple framework for defining what’s important, who owns it, and exactly what success looks like. With every member of your team accountable for a handful of goals and numbers, you’ll get consistently better results.
Get your leadership team 100% on the same page with who you are, where you’re going and how you’ll get there.
You and your organization will become more focused, disciplined and accountable so you can execute on every part of your vision – every day.
You’ll create a more functional and cohesive team, because they’re often not aligned.
Schedule a 90-minute meeting and learn about the EOS model, toolbox and proven process.
The EOS Model provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components™ of any business that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business. This model applies to big and small businesses alike, in any industry.
The EOS Process is built to create independence not dependence on an EOS Implementer. We take each day one step at a time. With the exception of the 90-Minute Meeting, each following session meets for approximately 6-8 hours, with approximately 30 days between each meeting. This break in time allows you to practice the tools and let the process become part of your everyday world.
(PS: Every session is guaranteed to create value, or you don’t pay. Period.)
- You and your team learn the six keys to running a self-managing business
- Decide if there’s a fit between you, the process and your EOS Implementer
- Learn the Five Leadership™ Abilities
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities with the Accountability Chart™.
- Create first round of rocks and the 90-Day World™
- Establish a Meeting Pulse™ and create your first Scorecard
- Review all the Focus Day tools and all the work you’ve done
- Answer the 8 Questions™ of the Vision/Traction Organizer™
- What are your Core Values?
- What is your Core Focus™?
- What is your 10-Year Target™?
- Continue to answer the 8 Questions of the Vision/Traction Organizer™
- Review Focus Day tools and the work in Vision Building Day 1
- Once you and your team are on the same page and we’ve made corrections as necessary, we finish answering the rest of the 8 Questions:
- Marketing Strategy
- 3-Year Picture™
- 1-Year Plan
- Quarterly Rocks
- Issues List
- You and your leadership team are 100% on the same page with the vision for your organization and how you’ll get there
- Determine how to roll-out the tools to the rest of your organization
- Meet once per quarter in a full-day session
- Review quarterly results and numbers
- Review the Vision/Traction Organizer™ to make sure the team is 100% on the same page
- Take a deep dive into the EOS tools on the path to mastery
- Reset our 90-Day priorities with a new set of Quarterly Rocks
- IDS (Identify, Discuss and Solve) to make sure we address the biggest issues
- Review annual goals and results
- Team Health
- Organizational Checkup™
- W.O.T Analysis
- 3-Year Picture
- 1-Year Plan and Departmental Plans
- Quarterly Rocks
- Resolve Key Issues
“We were able to save and secure a large contract.”
“Through Preston’s guidance, patience and leadership — he’s made the EOS process a great experience. As a result, we were able to save and secure a large contract. Through the cadence of having regular systematic meetings and following a structured issue resolution model, we kept this account on our radar, didn’t let it slip — allowing us to work through a good resolution. The program is fantastic!”
– George Ritacco, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Global Vision Technologies